Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A wednesday afternoon in east spring =D

Interviewer: Isaac tan yu kwuang / Tan Jia Wei


Interviewee: Brandon lim shao long

Info COM club

-Jiawei: What do you do after school?

-Brandon: Hello humans, since you u interview me, so I am going to tell you about my wonderful life on Wednesday. After having my lunch, I went to the indoor basketball court to play soccer with my friends. I always treat Wednesday as a day where I get to learn new skills with friends about soccer before going to my CCA. Hey, I remember u also play soccer with us just now.



Isaac: What do you think you can gain by playing soccer?

Brandon: Firstly, I can keep myself fit by playing soccer. Secondly, I am able to have fun with my friends. It will improve the bond between us by playing soccer as it requires teamwork.



Jiawei: What can you learn by playing soccer?

Brandon: I found out that playing soccer requires teamwork, communication & etc… In addition, I learn to respect, have good sportsmanship, shakes hand after a match even we lost.



Isaac: Thank you. That all we are going to ask you.

Even though Brandon is our classmates, I never expected him that he had such a meaningful day at Wednesday.
Article by: Tsunayoshi sawada Jiawei =D

No comments:

Post a Comment